Thursday, January 21, 2010

fake a smile

aloh ~ here to update haha!
haha today school was normal?
HAHA! chinese class was super crap!
love my chinese class!! LOL its the only time
all three class combined :) HAHA!
joke of the day ~

teacher:(going through one of the question in the workbook,giving example)
teacher:because of her ugly looks and laziness thats why she cant get marry
sin yu:teacher you saying yourself ah?
teacher:eh? i got three children le leh
sin yu:aiya! cause last time de generation de girls not pretty de ma :P
class:LOL!!!!!


haha after school went home and slack ~
went for tution around 7? :)
end around 8 plus
then something funny happen!!!

was walking with ying sian to bus stop :)
(saw a bus(241) coming )
ys: eh? is that my bus(99) ??
me:(already know its 241) er....ya :P nod my head
ys:oh my gosh! think i better run le! ok! bye ~
me:ok :P bye ~
ys:(run around two sec and stop,realize its was 241) EH! YOU LIED TO ME!!!!!
me:LOL!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHA!! going sleep le ~
tomorrow cca :( going play badminton!! :)
HAHA bored die me:X math test tomorrow :O
going to chiong tomorrow ~

(lost of my smile? faking every smile right now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment