Monday, May 25, 2009

Today was a stupid day >
school was super super boring
we are like having free period for the whole day ><
so freaking boring...as lest we get to see a nice movie during history
and we have a spot check today T.T
my phone taken T.T because of my ear pieces sad....
at first never got caught cause teacher never see my phone
in my hand :) than teacher check our bag and he found my
ear piece and i was like sianz...i forgot about my ear piece
hope to get back the end of the term which is friday :)
4 more day to go...hope that i can really get back on friday ><

But anyway lending a spare from ivan tmr :) :)
thx ivan :)
and yesterday service was super good
the presence was super super super strong :)
got lay hand by a brother
after service went to tampines to fellowship
have lots of fun hahaha
and we take a group picture too ~
post it up another time lazy to do it today
haha know why today post is so long
cause i have nothing to do right now haha
oh ya going for my NCO camp on 30 may to 1 june
quite excited?? haha cause we are going to run the camp ourselves
o.0 haha but going to miss EMERGE sianz...i wan go EMERGE too ~
sianz...write until here ler cause dono want to write haha
super bored right now hahaha
oh ya don miss me when i am at camp hahaha
4 more day T.T
oh ya and happy belated birthday seow ting :) :) :)
this seem to be the third or fourth time i am saying haha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment