Monday, March 9, 2009

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY HAHA :) :)

sch was fun today
Noel finally said happy birthday to me instead of one year closer to death =.=
our class have gone crazy over gambling lol they from paper poker card(card which r make from paper) and they now change to dice LOLS
learn about cryptography today now i know how to write secret message haha

have speech day training after sch today it is super sianz to have CCA during ur birthday:( :( :(
was shock that my NP friend know that today is birthday 0.O wonder who tell them haha

really want to thanks all my friend and cgm ur word n message really make my days :) :)
and i want thanks kai xiang for drawing me such a nice present and a $100 notes haha


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TORANCE
8 march :)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KOK CHUAN
same 8 march 0.O

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DOUGLAS
same day as me haha 9 march :)

No comments:

Post a Comment