Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today was a great day haha

Yeah Firstly i wan to thx sarah for helping me with making this blog haha she help me a lot with most of the thing which i dono how to do haha just wan to said tat i m really gald to be able to know such a good friend like haha u =)


Today was a fun and tiring day haha, have 3 free period spent the first two period chatting crap with Noel, Tian ci,Ferris, Joanne and the teacher it was super funny we chat a lot of stupid thing haha.After that was chem lesson somehow throughout the lesson i manage to listen to what Mr wong was teaching without falling asleep and i get 2nd in my class for the chem focus test haha praise the Lord and i learn today that a atom gender is a male LOLS ask me and i will u why haha.Hav bio i fail my bio test but my overall still pass with the help from my chem test phew...

After school,quickly eat my lunch cause today both the sec 3 and sec 1 NPCC are going to HTA(home team academy)to collect their full uniform for us it is the 2nd set of full uniform we are getting.Before boarding the bus wei lun and teck wen ask me n jeremy if want to buy food n eat on the bus but end out only me n jeremy eat on the bus =.= it was super boring when we reach there cause we hav to wait n wait for all of the people to take the thing.but during the ride back to sch we saw a raindow it was so nice n beautiful haha too bad i nv bring hp so cannot take a pic sianz...


shall end now cause jeremy is rushing me to play Fight Of Character with him =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment